At DeNatale Jewelers you can feel the true pulse of New York City! Located in Lower Manhattan, we are surrounded by tourist, historic sites and restaurants while always bearing witness to the constant construction of the Freedom Tower. With all this activity, people have difficulty focusing on just what makes a 107 year old company endure through changing times. Many people know that quality jewelry and extraordinary customer service are the cornerstones of our business, but here are five things they may not know about DeNatale Jewelers:
- Custom design – Our resident design expert is John DeNatale. He works diligently with customers to provide designs to remount precious stones from outdated jewelry that has been passed down. Turning an heirloom into a new design is pure satisfaction for John and our customers.
Our custom design transcends into our bridal jewelry collections. We are finding that the basic solitaire, diamond engagement ring has seen its glory days. The new trend gives brides a chance to express their individuality. There are more couples shopping together for an engagement ring. They are seeking designs that are unique and unlike previous generations. Vintage style accented with pave diamonds; fancy-cut diamonds and colored gemstones are pushing the bridal jewelry trends forward. Our DeNatale Classic bridal jewelry collections are original designs that appeal to bridal customers because of quality craftsmanship, high value and ability to fit personal budgets. The DeNatale Classic Diamond Pear Shaped Engagement Ring is a prime example of this. It is our most popular pin on Pinterest!
- Discounted prices – We offer tremendous savings from the MSRP on each and every piece of jewelry and giftware. This discount is available daily and can be easily viewed on our website at www.denatale.com. We do, however, run some promotions further discounting certain items at specific times of the year such as our Annual Ring Event and 40% off in-stock watch sale.
- We Buy Gold Jewelry – When your priorities change, we are here to offer you the option of selling your gold or platinum jewelry at today’s best prices. DeNatale Jewelers provides clients with truly exceptional service and value so you can sell your jewelry with confidence.
- Picturesque Showroom – Every person who walks through our door comments on the beautiful, designated-landmark building we call home. Besides the fascinating exterior architectural design of the building with gilded gargoyles and masked ladies, the interior structure is breathtaking! Once you enter our main doorway, you experience the New York of the early 1900’s. The tall exterior windows showcase a tree lined courtyard and instantly transports you into the serenity of the Trinity Church grounds. Each season is awe inspiring with its distinctive aspects of natural beauty. One of the most enjoyable times of our day is seeing young children playing in the courtyard from a neighboring pre-school. They always put a smile on our face! Our showroom also offers complete comfort and privacy to our clientele.
- Family Owned Business – Smart New Yorkers seeking the allure of the “jewel” have made DeNatale Jewelers their destination since 1908. Our trusted family business exhibits exciting collections to fire up your grandest dreams. Bob, John or Jim DeNatale look forward to your visit.
Whether selecting a treasured gift or that special ring symbolic of everlasting love, you are sure to find more or what you love … for less!